Let’s Learn MERN Stack
What is MERN Stack?
· MongoDB — document base NoSQL database
· Express(.js) — Node.js web application framework
How does the MERN stack acts?
A database, meaning a structured way to store and access data, more specifically, MongoDB is NoSQL (non-relational) document database .it doesn’t use tables of data. This means that data is stored as JSON like documents.MongoDB can use anytime when developer want.
Features of MongoDB
· High performance :-
· High Availability :-
· Horizontal scalability :-
· Support for Multiple Storage Engines :-
WiredTiger Storage Engine
In-Memory Storage Engine
Mongo Db Atlas :- The global cloud database.
Document :- A way to organize and store data as a set of field-value pairs.
Replica set :- Group of MongoDB servers that maintain the same dataset ,providing redundancy and increasing data availability.
Sharding :- Method for distributing data across multiple machines
In React ,everything is a component and it is famous for implementig a vitual DOM.
· React uses virtual DOM that is a JS object. It will improve the performance.
· It can be used on client and sever side as well as other frameworks.
NPM — Node package Manger
NPM is the default package manager for Node.js. Developers can use it to install libraries to make their works easier.
This is not complete information but I hope it’s enough you to get brief idea about MERN.
Thanks for reading !…